Terms of Usage and Private Policy Agreement
Your use of FRBO.com is governed by and conditioned on your consent to the Terms of Usage Agreement. By using FRBO.com, the agree to the Terms of Usage, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is hereby entered into between FRBO.com and the person accessing this site ("You") on the following terms and conditions:
1. Agreement. This Agreement governs Your relationship with FRBO.com and Your use of FRBO.com, as described more fully in Section 2 ("Online Services"). The Agreement is comprised of the provisions that follow and any additional or different terms that may from time to time be implemented under Subsection (b)("Changes to Agreement") by FRBO.com.
Changes to Agreement. FRBO.com may change or add provisions to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion by publishing a notice in the OnLine Service. Any change to this Agreement will be effective upon publication. Your continued use of FRBO.com after the effective date of any amendment to this Agreement will constitute Your acceptance of the amendment. If You do not agree with a proposed change, You may exercise Your termination rights under Section 10 ("Term & Termination").
2. OnLine Services. FRBO.com may make available to You certain features, such as file libraries, electronic mail, discussion forums and live chat areas (collectively, "OnLine Services"). FRBO.com may in its sole discretion change, add or discontinue features and access privileges available through the OnLine Services at any time.
Third Party Suppliers. Certain features in the FRBO.com ®may be provided by Third Party Suppliers hosted on or accessed through a gateway provided by the FRBO.com. Third Party Suppliers may change, add or discontinue a feature at any time without notice. FRBO.com has no direct editorial control over and is not a republisher of content disseminated through the OnLine Service by Third Party Suppliers. FRBO.com is not a party to any transaction between You and any Third Party Supplier selling goods or services through FRBO.com. FRBO.com DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING GOODS OR SERVICES YOU OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS. YOU WILL LOOK SOLELY TO THE THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER FOR ALL CLAIMS REGARDING SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES.
User Content. FRBO.com is comprised of both Public Areas and Private Mail. Public Areas are those features that are generally accessible to other users, such as file uploads, group electronic mail and contributions to discussion forums and live chat areas. The materials You upload or post to Public Areas are known as "Public Contributions." Private Mail is electronic correspondence sent by You to particular individuals You select.
(i) Regulation of OnLine Conduct. FRBO.com is a mere distributor and has no practical ability or responsibility to prescreen or editorially control the content of Public Contributions. FRBO.com reserves the right (but does not assume the responsibility) to remove from Public Areas any Public Contribution brought to its attention which it deems detrimental to the OnLine Services or any person. You agree not to make any Public Contribution which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or which a reasonable person would consider abusive, profane or offensive, which is defamatory or harassing, or which violates or encourages others to violate this Agreement or any applicable law. You will not send so-called "chain letters," pornographic or obscene graphic images (e.g., GIF or JPEG), and You will not impersonate FRBO.com personnel or disrupt the orderly presentation of content. In order to protect itself, FRBO.com may without liability actively cooperate with and furnish identifying and supporting information to any person likely to be harmed by Your violation of these provisions. You also agree not to make Public Contributions that encourage others to become members of competitive information services or advertise products or services other than through channels or areas of the OnLine Service approved by FRBO.com.
(ii) Private Mail. It is FRBO.com's policy to respect the privacy of Private Mail. FRBO.com will not intentionally disclose the content of Private Mail to anyone other than the addressee, authorized recipients or to those who provide forwarding or delivery services, without the consent of the sender, the recipient or as required by law. FRBO.com reserves the right to examine Private Mail if it reasonably believes You or another User have violated this Agreement, any applicable law or if disclosure is required by court order or law enforcement authorities. FRBO.com may periodically delete unread or archival copies of Private Mail at published intervals and upon termination of an Account. You should make and store offline backup copies of all Private Mail that You wish to preserve.
(iii) Private Information. Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
Payments - When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transaction information). We use this information to process payment and to communicate with you about the status of your order. Credit card information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing and is not retained on our Site.
4. Use of FRBO.com. You certify that You are not a minor. Additionally, to the best of Your knowledge and belief, information provided by You during the registration of an Account is truthful, accurate and complete. During registration, You will be assigned a unique Account Number and User ID Number. A secret password for obtaining access to the OnLine Services through Your account will be assigned by FRBO.com. It is Your responsibility to safeguard and protect your User ID Number and password from disclosure or use by others. You will promptly notify FRBO.com if You have reason to believe Your account is being accessed or used by others. YOU ARE LIABLE FOR CHARGES POSTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES YOU COULD REASONABLY HAVE PREVENTED. Permitted Uses. You are granted during the Term of this Agreement a non-exclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access and make "Permitted Use" of the OnLine Services. For these purposes, Permitted Use means to execute Remote Access Software supplied by You (or available System Commands) to display information derived from the FRBO.com on Your computer or terminal screen, to download and store in nonvolatile memory insubstantial parts of such information in machine readable form for periods not exceeding ninety (90) days, and to print a reasonable number of copies of such information. The information obtained from FRBO.com may be used in Your personal or business activities and as part of work product distributed in electronic format to clients. In addition, You may download, store, load and execute on your Remote Access Equipment any JAVA applets or similar client-side routines made available by FRBO.com for such purpose.
Prohibited Uses. Except as authorized under Subsection (b) ("Permitted Uses"), You may not display, copy, download, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, resell or otherwise commercially exploit any part of FRBO.com, including any data or information derived from FRBO.com, in any format or through any technology or media now existing or hereafter developed. You are specifically prohibited from disseminating any part of ForLeaseByOwner, data or information in a manner that potentially would usurp the market for the OnLine Services, including transmittal of copyrighted material through Private Mail or Public Areas of the FRBO.com without the owner's prior authorization.
No Assignment. You may not assign, transfer, sublicense, rent, lease or loan any of Your rights, nor delegate any of Your obligations under this Agreement and any attempt to the contrary shall be void and a material breach of this Agreement.
5. Price, Payment & Refunds. All prices for listing property on ForLeaseByOnwer.com are published and periodically updated directly online.
Payment & Late Charges. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all charges by FRBO.com for shall be billed to Your credit card or invoiced for the Billing Period (payable on upon receipt). You will pay all sales, use, value-added, personal property or other governmental tax or levy imposed on the goods or services provided to You (including interest and penalties imposed thereon) other than taxes based on the net income or profits of FRBO.com. If You fail to pay any amount when due, then this Agreement may, at FRBO.com's option, be suspended or terminated. You agree to pay all costs of enforcement, including reasonable legal fees.
Refunds. FRBO.com will refund the listing fee assuming a request for refund is received in writing within 30 days of the initial payment for the listing. The request for refund should be sent to
The request should include customer name and address, Property ID, method of initial payment and reason for request.
6. Copyrights and Intellectual Property. You agree that all
right, title and interest (including all copyrights and other
intellectual property rights) belong exclusively to
FRBO.com or other owner designated in the OnLine Services.
You may retain copyright in each Public Contribution made through Your
account to the OnLine Service. You grant FRBO.com and its
users a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to
use, copy, modify, prepare derivative works of and redistribute such
Public Contributions (in whole or in part) on a world-wide basis
through technologies now existing or hereafter developed.
FRBO.com retains exclusive ownership of all
"compilation" and "collective work" copyrights in
the selection, coordination and arrangement of materials in the OnLine
Service as a whole.