Beautiful 1 BR & Den Luxury Loft w/Modern Kitchen & Baths in Bellevue - *Great Loft space, approx 1,600 SF, 17 foot beamed ceilings!
*Unit 309 was the original library of the Grant School.
*Features a wide open first level (1,100SF) with a tiled powder room, large utility closet, coat closet.
*Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, modern black cabinets, gorgeous granite counter tops, and an island -- perfect for entertaining!
* A mechanical room also provides convenient stackable laundry hook-ups.
*Refinished maple floors complement the full wall of large (4 x 9 ft) south-facing windows.
*Dramatic floating staircase leads to the mezzanine loft level with a large bedroom with potential office wing, walk-in closet, pergo flooring and dramatic view over the lower level!
*A fabulous tiled bath features a tiled walk-in shower and unique eyebrow window looking over the buildings main lobby!
*All units come equipped with central air and heat and 80 gallon hot water tanks.
* Rent includes gas, water, sewage, trash. Tenant pays electric.
* Off street parking available: $25/mo Lot $50/mo Carport
* Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee (per cat) and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit (per cat).
* Dog Friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee (per dog) and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit (per dog).