CLOSE to EVERYTHING, PRIVATE BALCONY - Have the best of both worlds! 1936 Blake Street is close enough to walk to campus yet far enough away from all the noise and congestion. It’s located just one block west of Shattuck in a quiet mixed residential/medical office neighborhood located in between two farmers markets, two BART stations, among several restaurants and Berkeley Bowl.
This 2 bedroom unit is on the 2nd floor of a 4 story building with a good size living room. It is in the back of the building and has a private balcony that faces east.
In addition to the normal size closets in the bedrooms, there is a large closet that can double as a pantry by the kitchen. There is a breakfast bar in the kitchen so you can easily chat with your friends or watch TV while cooking.
Additional apartment and building details:
• Electric stove & heat
• New wall to wall carpet
• New tile in bath and kitchen
• Gated building with cameras
• Rent includes one parking spot in garage (not covered)
• Coin-op laundry on premises
• Water and garbage included
• 12 month lease, month to month thereafter
• $2450 deposit assuming good credit and adequate income
• Pets ok, must meet dog first and pet deposit of $500
• $20 application fee per person
This unit is available now. Contact Nicole at 415-215-8585 or email@example.com. Please get in touch with me for more photos (for some reason not all are posted).