LARGE/SUNNY, top floor, CLOSE to EVERYTHING - 1936 Blake Street is located in a quiet neighborhood just west of Shattuck Ave. The building is surrounded by duplexes and medical offices with plentiful street parking. Close to UCB, downtown, two BART stations, two farmers markets and Berkeley Bowl.
This unit is on the top floor of a three floor building (one penthouse unit above the unit to the north of this unit) and faces east with a view of the Berkeley hills. It gets great light. The kitchen has a breakfast bar so you can chat with your friends while cooking.
• Electric stove (new) & heat
• New wall to wall carpet & tile
• New fridge
• Gated building with cameras
• One parking spot in garage included (not covered)
• Coin-op laundry on premises
• Pets ok, but must meet dog first and pet deposit of $500
• Water and garbage included in rent
• $20 per person application fee (to reimburse me for credit check)
• 12 month lease
• $2,650 deposit assuming good credit and adequate income (co-signers accepted)
This unit is available now. Contact Nicole at 415-215-8585 or email@example.com.