APPLICATION PENDING - This comfortable one level STUDIO unit includes one reserved parking space, locking mailbox, access to the Community Room and Coin Operated Laundry. The grounds are professionally maintained with plenty of room to sit outside and visit with neighbors or just enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
PROPERTY SPECIFICS: (COEL01-15)
It is our policy that potential applicants view the interior of a rental property prior to acceptance of a rental application. Applicants wishing to apply for residence at Villa Del Mar must be at least 55 years of age when applying.
LEASE TERM: Lease Signing Date Through June 30, 2017
• UNIT AVAILABLE DATE: This is an approximate date we anticipate unit to be renter ready.
• VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: 24 Hr. notice to current tenant required, call our office to schedule a showing.
• LAUNDRY: Coin Operated
• PARKING: Parking Lot – 1 Reserved Space per Apartment
• YARD CARE: Professionally Maintained
• PETS: Negotiable (Increase of Security Deposit by $500 per pet required at move-in, no cats)
• TENANT PAID UTILITIES: Electricity
• LANDLORD PAID UTILITIES: W/S/G
• RENT WILL START with the approval of application and availability of the unit.
DIRECTIONS: From our office, take Marine Drive east to Warrenton. After crossing the Young’s Bay Bridge (S. Hwy 101) Turn right onto Harbor Drive, this will take you to downtown Warrenton. At the 4-way stop, turn left onto Main St., turn right at SW 2nd Street. Proceed on SW 2nd St. about ¼ mile, Villa Del Mar is on the left side of the street.
PARKING: Look for the parking space marked “15” you can park in this space or out on the street by the entrance to VDM.