APPLICATION PENDING - Check out this 1 bedroom unit featuring bay windows with a commanding view of the Columbia River and Astoria/Megler Bridge! Great location in Historic Uniontown near several restaurants – which is great because the “kitchen” in this unit is not designed for gourmet cooks! Did we mention the views are spectacular? Even with a challengingly small kitchen – it’s always been a popular place to call home.
PROPERTY SPECIFICS: (LIOT01-A)
It is our policy that potential applicants view the interior of a rental property prior to acceptance of a rental application.
LEASE TERM: Lease Signing Date through July 31, 2017
• UNIT AVAILABLE DATE: This is an approximate date we anticipate unit to be renter ready.
• VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Available to view M-F, 10am – 3pm. Call or stop by our office for details.
• LAUNDRY: Coin Op Washer & Dryer
• PARKING: On Street
• YARD CARE: Owner Maintained
• PETS: NO
• TENANT PAID UTILITIES: Electricity
• LANDLORD PAID UTILITIES: Water/Sewer, Garbage
• RENT WILL START: With the approval of application and availability of the unit.
DIRECTIONS: Marine Drive to Columbia St. next to the Doughboy Statue, turn left, Green Victorian on hillside above Wauna Federal Credit Union.
No Pets Allowed