Extra Wide halls & doors, kitchen & bathrooms for Special Needs People - Our affordable luxury Apartment Homes newly built in 2004 are nestled in a wooded landscape by a river in Fairview Village, winner of a National Award for Best Planned Community. The community park, City Hall and police station are located two blocks away for convenience and peace of mind. Other services within three blocks are a: bank, Post Office, Library, Farmer’s Market, gas station and, two major bus lines. Within eight blocks are: Target, Fred Meyers, Khols, AAA Travel Center, Firestone full service car center, Lowes Hardware and nursery, shops and restaurants
Our upscale contemporary smaller sized building offers these amenities:
• Unique architectural detail and features with ceilings up to 11-feet tall
• Extra wide kitchens, bathrooms, and hallways are convenient for those with special needs.
• Spacious layouts with large closets, some with mirrored closet doors.
• Extra-large kitchen cabinets and counter top for storage and convenience.
• Energy efficient insulated walls for quiet enjoyment and privacy.
• Energy efficient heating, air conditioning and ceiling fan for throughout the year comfort.
• Extra-large energy efficient dual paned windows provide lots of natural light.
• Convenient indoor mailboxes and elevators for privacy and safety.
• Additional secure storage lockers and storage rooms available.
• Community barbecue for our residents use.
• Friendly professional onsite management and staff ensure efficient and timely service
Other details about our quiet secure building include:
• Most room layouts are handicap assessable with wide aisles in kitchen & bathrooms for turn-around space
• Building Security: front door digital key code lock with an intercom entry system
• State of the art elevator and communication system.
• Latest Fire Suppression System for your safety and peace of mind.
• Covered, reserved parking available and, ample free parking for 2nd car and guests.
• 2-blocks to two major bus lines.
• 2-minutes from the I-84 entrances
• 8-minutes from the MAX Transit station and the Portland Airport.
• 15-minutes from Downtown and the Pearl District.
Recreational parks for hiking and biking nearby:
• 2-minutes away from Blue Lake Regional Park and Sanctuary.
• 30-minutes from the Columbia Gorge recreational parks.
• 45-minutes from Mount Hood ski slopes, camping, and wine growing vineyards.
Easy to See. No Appointment is necessary - our resident manager is available. Just call (503) 618 - 0234 twenty-minutes before you arrive to let us know you are nearby or on the way in case we are out of the office showing an apartment.
Monday thru Friday, 10 am- 6 pm
Saturday, 10 am- 3 pm.
If you wish, please call or email us for an appointment for a time convenient for you. We look forward to meeting you! Our friendly professional onsite management and staff are waiting for your call today!
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Water and Sewer Fees: Varies based on unit size and number of occupants