$500 off April rent with 12-month lease, Available NOW!! - Tamarack Village is a 41-unit apartment home community in Vancouver’s Walnut Grove Neighborhood. Wonderful location with easy access to I-205, major retail and public transportation.
Our community offers YOU:
• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
• FREE Carport Parking – first come basis
• Gas Fireplace (in most)
• Full-Size Washer/Dryer inside your unit (or washer/dryer hook-up)
• Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
• Fully applianced kitchen includes dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, stove-top/oven & garbage disposal
• Plenty of kitchen cupboard and counter space
• All electric, individual room controlled heat
• Private balcony or patio
• Single-Car, detached, Garage may be available (inquire about rates & availability)
• Convenient access to SR500
• Starbucks and Safeway groceries about 1 mile away
• Vancouver Mall just minutes away
• Multiple banks in the vicinity
• Cats welcome – please call for details.
• On-site manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests and assures that common areas are well-kept!
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.