Tapestry is Harlem’s first LEED designed rental apartment building located at 245 East 124 Street.
Designed by the world-renowned Pei Cobb Freed & Partners and MHG Architects, Tapestry features 23 different floor plans, 7 different kitchen styles, relax at home with bay windows, and select homes with private terraces.
-24/7 Concierge attended lobby
- Automated delivery notification and cold storage for Resident deliveries
- 5,000 square feet of green roofs and landscaped terraces with seating areas
- Fitness center with life fitness equipment, cardio theater, audio docking, abundant natural light and direct access to landscaped terrace
- Media/entertainment lounge with full kitchen, large-screen TV, computer station, blu-ray and audio docking
- Two laundry rooms
- Valet and housekeeping services available
- Wi-Fi internet service in common area
- Bike and private storage available
- On-site resident manager
- 24-hour attended garage
- Pet friendly
- Dry cleaner on-site available
Contact Leanne for more information, Call: (347)449-1416 or Email: Lvbestapts@gmail.com