2 Bedroom/2 Full Bath | D Floor plan
· Large 1438 Square Feet
· Stainless Steel Appliances
· Hardwood Floors throughout
· Kitchen Island great for entertaining
· Desk/bar area built into your living space
· Office/den area
· Corner apartment, lots of natural light!
· 13 foot ceilings
· 10 foot windows
· 7th Floor south and west facing views of sunset & Lake Michigan
· 1 Full walled bedroom, 1 lofted style
· Earliest available date 8/17
· $2130-2510 (rental rate varies by lease term)
· Prices are subject to change daily
· Call today for a showing!
Parking Available: YES $100 heated assigned garage parking Storage Lockers Available: YES $20/month
Resident pays gas, electric, water/sewer, trash, cable, Internet.
Appliances included with rent: YES
Fridge, icemaker, oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, range microwave, washer/dryer. Electric oven range, electric dryer.
General maintenance, landscaping, and snow removal is taken care of by the landlord. Maintenance on site every
weekday. 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance.
? Pet Policy:
Two pet maximum per apartment home. No weight restrictions. Breeds restricted: Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Chow, Akita, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Dalmatian, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Mastiff, Wolf, or any derivative of these breeds.
Additional deposit may apply with pet. $25/month Pet Rent per pet. $200 Pet Fee (one-time)
? Move-In Fees and Policies:
$30 Application Fee per leaseholder. $500 Security Deposit. $250 one-time Administration Fee. Any occupant over the
age of 18 must be listed as a leaseholder. Co-Signers and Guarantors are allowed. Renters Insurance is required. Minimum $300,000 Personal Liability Coverage required.
? Amenities Available to Residents:
Roof-Top Sundeck Lounge, 24-Hour Fitness Center, Clubroom with Wi-Fi, Resident Events, Package Delivery, Valet Dry
Cleaning Service, Farmer’s Market, Steps to the Third Ward & Old World Third Street Furniture Rental available