351 S. Manhattan Pl., Los Angeles, CA 90020
KOREATOWN - LARGE 1 Bed,PRIME Area,FULL Kitchen,NEW WOOD & TILE Floor,AC,PARKING,Granite Countertop! - A Spacious & Updated Studio in a Beautifully kept, Garden Style, quiet and serene building located in HEART of Koreatown! If you've been looking for that perfect home in a small building, located minutes from everywhere, look no more!
This building has such amenities:
- Garden Style Open Courtyard with Zen-like Fountain for that relaxing flow of water sound!
- Gated Entrance with Secured Intercom Entry and Security Cameras
- Onsite Manager and Onsite Community Laundry
- Gated Parking
Located Minutes from Metro Rail Station and Metro Public Transportation
This HUGE 1 Bedroom unit has been Updated with modern fixtures and amenities!
- WOOD and TILE Floors throughout
- Air Conditioner and Wall Heater with Digital Thermostat
- Large Windows with New Vertical Blinds
- Granite Countertops
- New Paint throughout
- Lots of Cabinets for Abundant Storage Space
- Sliding Mirrored Closet Doors
- Designer Satin Finish Handles
- Modern Flushmount Ceiling Lamp and Flourescent Lights
- New Designer Bathroom Vanity and Sink
- New Satin Finish Bathroom Accessories such as Towel Bar, Towel Ring and Toilet Paper Holder
- New Frameless Shower Doors, Full Size Mirror, Medicine Cabinet and 3 Sconce Light Fixture
- Appliances such as Gas Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, and Built-in Microwave
This unit comes with 1 Parking Space in our gated parking,
MINUTES away from such areas as :
- Hollywood - Downtown LA - Beverly Hills - Century City - Hancock Park - Culver City - Los Feliz - Glendale - West Hollywood - Miracle Mile
and from nearby places like:
- USC, UCLA
- World Famous The Wiltern Theater, The Staples Center, The Coliseum, The Greek Theater, Nokia Theater, Dolby Theater
- Shopping Areas like The Grove, Farmer's Market, LA Live, Beverly Center, Beverly Connection, Century City Mall, Westside Pavilion, 7th and Fig, The Citadel Outlet, etc.
- Cultural Areas such as Koreatown, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Little Armenia, Thai Town, Little Bangladesh, etc.
- Markets, Restaurants, Bars, Karaoke, Parks, Cafes, Movie Theater, Post Office, etc.
- Public Transportations, Metro Bus and Rail Lines
There are so many interesting and exciting places nearby that we don't have the room to write them all! You have to come down and check out this beautifully updated home yourself!
CALL the Manager MARIA at (213) 640 - 9848 or Email at 351Manhattan@benleedsproperties.com TODAY!
- Cat and Dogs friendly -- under 25 lbs. (weight at maturity)
- No aggressive breeds: Chows, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepard, and a mix of aggressive breeds.
Other Terms and Requirements:
- Security deposit is determined by your credit, typically 1-month rent
- Online Application is preferred and can be processed faster than a paper application
- $30 Application fee / per person (above 18years old) can be paid with credit or debit card for online application, or with money order and cashier
check for paper application
- No eviction; No foreclosure / bankruptcies in the last 5 years
- Two (2) forms of current government issued ID: driver's license, passport, SSN card, Military ID, Visa, etc
- Proof of Income: last 3 months of check stub's, or checking / saving account, or current W2.
- Renter's insurance is required.