• All pets must have a license number -- there are no exceptions to this rule.
• Live-in Super
• Laundry in the Building
• 1.5 Blocks to the A Train. This is the first stop going Southbound, so you'll always have a seat!
• About 3 Blocks to the 1 Train
• 1.5 Blocks to the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum. It was designated a New York City Landmark on July 12, 1967.
• Full-sized Pathmark supermarket with a parking lot is about 3.5 Blocks away
• Rite Aid pharmacy is on Broadway
** Pets must be 25 lbs or less. No Rottweilers or Pitt Bulls.
• Minimum non-refundable $200 pet fee
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• New Bathroom