*Avail NOW* (3 Roomates Possible) - 1.5 mi UVA/JAG/Darden - *Avail NOW* (3 Roommates possible - Sorry - NO undergraduate students)
Please check your spam folder for our internet contact reply!
More pictures and details: www.allpropm.com
Traditional home on 2 levels - 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, office with private entrance, large rec room with projection screen, 2 car garage, and a back yard perfect for entertaining small or large gatherings.
Located right behind Trinity Episcopal Church, it is only minutes from everything the downtown area has to offer, UVA Campus, UVA Medical Center, Darden Law School, JAG, Downtown Mall, Pavilion, city parks, bus stop.
• Generous foyer
• Living room (12' x 20') and wood burning fireplace
• Dining room (11' x 13')
• Kitchen with stainless appliances (11' x 13')
• Hall linen storage
• Bathroom1 (full bath & *small* - (pedestal sink, tub+shower & toilet)
• Bathroom2 (full bath & *small* - (pedestal sink, tub+shower & toilet)
• Note: no master suite, generous sized bedrooms
• Bedroom1 (11' x 13')
• Bedroom2 (11' x 16')
• Bedroom3 (11' x 14')
• Bedroom4 (7'6" x 10'6")
• Family room with wood burning fireplace / rec room / work out room / craft room? You decide (21' x 23')
• Office with separate entrance (8' x 10'6")
• Half bath with storage
• Washer/Dryer (in the garage)
• 2 car garage
YARD AND GARDENS:
• Fenced yard + deck + pergola + water feature + raised bed planters + garden shed
Lease INCLUDES: seasonal lawn mowing, leaf removal and snow removal.
Tenant responsible for: all utilities, monthly HVAC filter changes, gutter cleaning and shrub and flowerbed maintenance.
Small pet conditional depending on: type, breed and size + non-refundable pet deposit of $350.
APPLICATION QUALIFYING CRITERIA:
• Credit score of 680 or greater
• Good employment and previous landlord verification required
• Gross monthly income should be 3x's the monthly lease rent amount
• Application Fee $35
• Each resident over 18 years old must complete an application
• Renters Insurance is required and a copy of your insurance policy needs to be on file upon approval
Pictures in advertisements may be from a prior year.