Medical Arts Building - Tennessee (1BD/1BA) - This beautiful historic building renovation has retained much of the original ornate gothic design, detail and charm. From the marble floors to the East Tennessee granite walls, the mahogany entry doors and plaster ceilings you will feel like you have stepped back in time throughout these common areas. Then entering inside your new apartment will have all the modern amenities you have come to expect!
First and foremost, the on-site parking garage attached to the building will be available to both the residential and commercial tenants of the Medical Arts Building. The parking spaces will be assigned and the garage will be secure with video surveillance cameras throughout.
The Tennessee is a 1 bedroom 1 bath unit. It offers 664 square feet of living space. This unit starts at $1350.00 per month.
All units off the following amenities:
Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
• Granite kitchen and vanity counter tops
• Washer & dryer in every unit
• GROHE designer kitchen, shower, bath plumbing fixtures
• Porcelain tile flooring throughout
• Cabinetry-all wood cabinets with full extension and dove tail drawers
• Garbage disposal
• Individual 40 gallon hot water heater
• Separately metered electric and water meters
• Lighting-decorative cans in Kitchen/Living, ceiling fans in bedrooms and designer vanity lights in the bathrooms
• Wireless internet and wireless HDTV provided by AT&T U-verse
• Medeco entry locks providing the highest quality security and key control to each apartment