Medical Arts Building - Little River (studio) - This beautiful, historic building has retained much of the original ornate Gothic design, detail and charm after its recent renovation. Featuring marble floors, East Tennessee granite walls, mahogany entry doors and plaster ceilings, you will feel like you have stepped back in time throughout these common areas. Despite its rich history, it still features many of the modern amenities you've come to expect from modern, downtown living, such as stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The on-site parking garage attached to the building will be available to both the residential and commercial tenants of the Medical Arts Building. The parking spaces will be assigned, and the garage will be secure with video surveillance cameras throughout.
The Little River is a studio unit with 574 square feet of living space. The starting price for this unit is $1250.00 per month.
All units offer the following amenities:
* Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
* Granite kitchen and bathroom counter tops
* Washer & dryer in every unit
* GROHE designer kitchen, shower, bath plumbing fixtures
* Porcelain tile flooring throughout
* Cabinetry-all wood cabinets with full extension and dove tail drawers
* Garbage disposal
* Lighting-decorative cans in Kitchen/Living
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms and designer vanity lights in the bathrooms
* Wireless internet and wireless HDTV available through AT&T U-verse
* Medeco entry locks providing the highest quality security and key control to each apartment