Prospect Gardens Coliving - We're Founder House (www.founder.house), a tightly knit network of co-living spaces for creators. Our network of current and former members are all connected by having lived together and help each other start new companies, get new jobs and learn new things throughout their lives.
We currently have 5 townhouses in NYC (all 20 – 30 minutes from Union Square) and have already had many new startups, projects, jobs, skills, and friendships spawn from the houses so far. We're expanding to 10 houses in NYC this next year, and aim to have 100+ houses across all major cities and eventually a 10,000+ person alumni network of creators all around the world.
Founder House isn't for everyone, but it's the perfect place to live/join if you are...
- an early-stage entrepreneur looking for co-founders, feedback, users, etc.
- a developer who likes hacking on side projects with other developers.
- a designer or artists who thrives on inspiration from different disciplines.
- looking to learn or hone skills related to new technologies or the creative process.
- looking for new opportunities in tech or creative fields.
- looking to make new friends or connections in the city.
- looking for short-term housing of 3-6 months.
We are currently interview 300+ applicants per month, and all members go through a quick vetting process to ensure the highest quality possible as we continue to build out our co-living network.
Below are some stats on the house. We encourage you to apply through our website at www.founder.house and we look forward to reading your application soon!
Costs: $1,400 monthly rent + $200 for additional services*
Security: $1,600. Returned within 30 days following expiration of stay.
Events: Weekly Dinners, Guest Speaker Events, Member Talks, Social Outings, Alumni Reunions.
To Apply: www.founder.house - 5 Minute Application - (Name, Email, Phone, Social Media, 2-3 sentences on why you are a good fit)
Terms: Month-to-month, 30-45 day cancellation notice. Bedrooms and common areas come furnished.
*Includes utilities, high-speed internet, furniture, cleaning service, house events, and weekly dinners.