Contemporary remodel, large living and dining room, remodeled kitchen and bath. Large sunroom/den. Quiet neighborhood across from parklike setting
-There is a washer and dryer available for use
- There is plenty of ample free street parking.
- Kitchen has fridge (with freezer), garbage disposal, toaster oven, gas range, and microwave all available for use.
Internet Access included
The unit has it's own private entrance ,
- Located in Northeast DC close to Catholic University.
- The Brookland metro (Red Line) is walking distance and bikeable.
- There are multiple bus routes around that go downtown that are within a 2-5 minute walk of the house.
- The neighborElectric Fireplace
Lights on Dimmer
Central Heat and Air Conditioning
Contemporary New Renovation
Convenient to Shopping, Restaurants, Pharmacy
Full Kitchen, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, refrigerator
Washer and dryer
Living Room, Dining Area, Office Area
Large Closets, Linen Closet
Off Street Parking if needed
Close to Brookland and Ft. Totten Metro Stops
Convenient to Catholic University, Trinity College, Howard University
5 minutes to Downtown DC
Quiet neighborhood, quiet walking, biking jogging neighborhood
Separate entrancehood is safe and quiet. I have walked home multiple times at night and have never felt unsafe.
- There are lots of new restaurants and bars near the metro station. Some notable local eateries and bars include &Pizza, The Brookland Pint, Brookland's Finest, The Steele Plate, San Antonio Bar & Grill, Chinese Take-out, Potbelly, and soon-to-be-opened Bus Boys and Poets.
- Dry cleaners, CVS, and many local shops and artisans are close by.
No Pets Allowed