APPLICATION PENDING - This is one of the oldest homes in Astoria, originally it was two homes until they were joined together as one, making a very unique duplex! The interior has been updated throughout including paint, carpet, refinished wood floors, kitchen appliances, large pantry and bathroom with heated marble floor, tile shower, new light fixtures along with quaint original fixtures and lush back yard. All this AND a view of the bridge makes this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath irresistible!
PROPERTY SPECIFICS: (GAML01)
It is our policy that potential applicants view the interior of a rental property prior to acceptance of a rental application.
LEASE TERM: Lease Signing Date through July 31, 2017
• UNIT AVAILABLE DATE: This is an approximate date we anticipate unit to be renter ready.
• APPOINTMENT TO VIEW: 24 Hr. Notice to Current Tenant Required Call to Schedule Showing.
• LAUNDRY: Shared Washer & Dryer
• PARKING: On Street and one side of driveway
• YARD CARE: Landlord
• PETS: NO
• TENANT PAID UTILITIES: Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer, Garbage
• LANDLORD PAID UTILITIES: NONE
• RENT WILL START: With the approval of application and availability of the unit.
DIRECTIONS: Located a couple blocks from downtown on Franklin Ave., between 12th and 14th streets. left side unit. House is on the south side of the street, slate blue with black & white trim.
No Pets Allowed