• Pets OK on a case by case basis
• Live-in Super
• Hardwood Floor
• Laundry in the Building
• Near Subway(s)
• Heat+Hot Water Included
• 2 blocks to 1 train at 157th St
• Deli and Grocery Store only 1.5 blocks away
• 4 blocks to Roger Morris Park
• 1 block to Trinity Cemetery, which became a Historic Landmark in 1969 Some famous names you'll see in the cemetery:
• Alfred Tennyson Dickens, son of Charles Dickens
• John James Audubon, artist and naturalist
• Clement Clarke Moore, who wrote "The Night Before Christmas"
• John Jacob Astor, America's first millionaire
• Eliza Jumel, whose historic mansion still stands in the Roger Morris Park Don't miss the Morris-Jumel House in Roger Morris Park. It's the oldest house in Manhattan and full of history.