33 S. Letitia Street Apt 1051-3, Philadelphia, PA 19106
The original brick, wood and cast iron facade of this building is just as grand now as it was in the 1700s. Great care was taken to preserve the elaborate cornices, huge arched windows and tri-partite cast iron columns.
Inside, brick walls and plank ceilings add old world charm to bright, airy contemporary living spaces. While some of the 28-luxury apartments feature wood burning stoves, every residence is appointed with gourmet kitchens, plush wall-to-wall carpeting and enjoys dramatic river and courtyard views.
* Plush, wall-to-wall carpeting
* Oversized windows
* Exposed brick, wood beams and ceilings and decorative iron columns
* Upper floor apartments feature high-pitched ceilings and skylights
* Working fireplaces or Franklin stoves in all apartments
* Roomy walk-in closets in most apartments
* High-speed passenger elevator, private stairway entrance to upper floors
* Most apartments feature river or courtyard views
* Professional, 24-hour property management
* Several parking lots and garages are nearby, as are Philadelphia's major highways and mass transit
IMPORTANT: Prices listed are minimum rents for unit type. Prices subject to change based on floorplan and availability.