Fabulous, Spacious & Sunny 1 bedroom! New Renovations! GREAT LOCATION!
This stunning 2nd floor walk-up unit is located in a small pre-war apartment building featuring hardwood floors, a freshly renovated kitchen with a white gas stove and granite countertops. Living room is huge and can easily fit a dining area as well. Lots of storage. The neighborhood is lined with historic 19th century brownstone architecture.
At the corner of Howard and MacDonough, you are equidistant from both the C and J trains. Just a couple of blocks away you'll find awesome local eats such as Daddy Green's Pizza, Grandchamps, Magic Soul Food, and Casablanca's Bar and Lounge.
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED!
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: must earn 70-80X rent.Accept in & out-of-state Guarantors.
* This unit is available ASAP (now-next month) so PLEASE serious candidates only!