116 N. 3rd St, Richmond, VA 23219
Brand New - Amazing Location - Coming Soon - Now Leasing! - GRAND OPENING: September 15th, 2016 - Now Leasing!!
SPECIAL: 2 months FREE rent; must move in September 15th – October 15th, 2016.
Revival Apartments - Be part of something special! This brand new community is nestled in a neighborhood that offers a convenience and location that can’t be found elsewhere in Richmond. When you make Revival home, you will be in the middle of everything that our beautiful city has to offer including superb dining, versatile culture and entertainment as well as major employer hubs (walk to work!). Downtown Richmond has become the home of famous “foodie” approved eateries like Perly’s, Rappahannock, Pasture, Julips, and Capital Ale House all within a short walk from Revival. All the wonderful things that set Richmond apart are right at your fingertips; hotspots like: The Richmond Ballet, The National, Center Stage, The Canal Walk, Brown's Island, and The James River, to name a few. No matter how you like to spend your free time, living here will put you in the middle of it all.
Revival community amenities include:
• ALL inclusive utility rental package including: Electricity, Internet, Cable, Water and Trash! - Pay ONE bill which makes budgeting a snap!
• Convenient 24-hour online payment and maintenance portal.
• Controlled key-less building access.
• Valet door-to-door dry-cleaning service.
• Smoke-free building.
Revival apartments offers contemporary layouts, unique details and thoughtful design including features such as:
• Stunning flooring selections including classic hardwood and/or trendy stained concrete.
• Amazing kitchens and bathrooms featuring chic granite counter tops and designer cabinetry.
• Sleek stainless steel kitchen appliances.
• Large luminous windows - relax in all the natural light!
• Washer and dryer included.
• Juliet balconies in select homes.
NOW LEASING! Contact us today, before they are all gone!!
$300 Security Deposit (with approved credit).
$50 Application fee - per individual over 18 years of age.
$150 Lease Administration Fee due at lease signing.
~All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Photos show comparable apartment, may not be of actual apartment. ~