Newly Remodeled in a Nice Neighborhood. - Cooper Park Estates is nestled in a canopy of beautiful trees. Enjoy peaceful living in a quiet residential area. Relax in your spacious backyard as you take in the beauty of lush evergreens throughout the property. You'll even have your own flower garden. Cooper Park Estates is a small complex of townhouse and duplex homes. Each home has a garage, w/d hook-up and private patio. Convenient shopping is within walking distance. Cooper Park is the perfect place to call home.
This is pet friendly community with a rent for pet of $25
per animal and $400 per animal refundable deposit.
• New energy efficient vinyl windows.
• Spacious duplexes and townhomes
• All units include: garbage disposal, dishwasher, lots of lighting, patio vertical blinds, ceiling fan
• We pay water, sewer, garbage
• We do the yardwork (professionally landscaped)
• Your own garage, and off-street parking space
• Peaceful cul-de-sac
• 2.5 blocks from public transportation
• PGE weatherized
• Adjacent to small well maintained park
• Nestled in a quiet residential area
• Washer/Dryer hook-ups
• Pets are welcome (see manager for details & restrictions)
• Enjoy your personal flower garden space in your backyard area.
Public School Information:
• Errol Hassel Elementary 18100 SW Bany Rd. 503-259-3845
• Mt. View Middle School 17500 SW Farmington Rd 503-259-3890
• Aloha High School 18550 SW Kinnaman Rd. 503-259-4706
Bus Routes/ Max info:
#52 Farmington -2 blocks
Max light rail station on 170th -2 miles
• We have your next home clean and ready for your move-in!
For Online Applications:
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older)
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
Cooper Park Estates is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws