Looking for a brag worthy apartment home? - GRAND OPENING: Late Summer/Early Fall 2016 - Now Leasing!!
Be a part of something bigger! Scott’s Addition is What’s Next – Now. This historic neighborhood offers a vibe that can’t be found elsewhere in Richmond – known for its renovated industrial warehouses Scott’s Addition has become the home of hotspots like Hardywood Brewery, Fat Dragon, The Dairy Bar, Urban Farmhouse, Savory Grain, En Su Boca, and Lunch. Supper!. Catch a movie at Bowtie Cinemas - just steps from your front door. Love live music? Check out the Broadberry boasting bands Wednesday through Saturday. Baseball fan? Enjoy being a stones throw away from the Richmond Squirrels stadium. Don't feel like cooking? The brand new Boulevard Burger and Brew is only one block away from your future home! Grab some Gelati Celesti Ice Cream for dessert on your way home, which will be your exciting new neighbor! These are just a few options that make this neighborhood a destination rather than an address. Why not live where you work and play?!
Community amenities include:
• ALL inclusive utility rental package including: Electricity, Internet, Cable, Water and Trash! - Pay ONE bill - budget friendly!
• Outdoor community patio.
• Climate controlled indoor bike storage.
• Convenient 24 hour online payment and maintenance portal.
• Controlled key-less building access.
• Valet door-to-door dry-cleaning service.
• Smoke-free building.
Each apartment offers contemporary layouts, unique details and thoughtful design. The apartment features include:
• Stunning flooring selections including classic hardwood and/or trendy stained concrete.
• Amazing kitchens and bathrooms featuring chic granite counter tops and designer cabinetry.
• Sleek stainless steel kitchen appliances.
• Large luminous windows - bask in the natural light!
• Washer and dryer included.
Contact us now before they are all gone!! For more information or to schedule a personal tour, please visit our website at 1400Nblvd.com or call (844) 817-8104.
$300 Security Deposit (with approved credit).
$50 Application fee - per individual over 18 years of age.
$150 Lease Administration Fee due at lease signing.
~All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Photos show comparable apartment, may not be of actual apartment. ~