Rent Control SoMa Studio - Looking to live in a rent controlled SoMa/South Beach community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a 5-10 minute walk to Caltrain and the ballpark, a 15 minute walk to the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that's close to major supermarkets, and is smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco's thriving culinary/nightlife scenes? Well come on down to 574 3rd St. where we currently have a rent ready studio apartment that you can proudly call home in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Studio apartment # 133 features less than one year old hardwood floors in the living space. Apartment # 133 has shower/bathtub combination and a closet with sliding mirrored doors in the bathroom, a nifty granite kitchen/living space passthrough and a matching granite countertop in the kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That's right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, closest parking lot is right across Ritch St. out our backdoors.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. 6 month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.