- Beautiful and conveniently located apartment home within biking or walking distance to many amenities.
Nearby schools include:
Creston Elementary School
St Ignatius School
The closest grocery stores are Trader Joe's, Dahbin & Co and Wise Buy Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Kenilworth Coffeehouse and Starbucks.
Nearby restaurants include shut up and eat, The Gladstone Street Pizza and Gladstone Street Pub.
The property is conveniently located near Creston Park, Kenilworth Park and Woodstock Park. There are good bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. Biking is convenient for most trips.
For Online Applications:
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add $5 convenience fee per application.
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
Holgate 10 is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.