Nestled in the heart of Downtown Frederick. Francis Scott Key is just around the corner from locally owned shops and restaurants at Everyday Square, Shab Row and Patrick Street Shopping Center.
Our residents can walk to a variety of fine restaurants, art galleries, antique stores, music venues, and boutique shops.
• On site concierge services
• Fitness Center
• Business Center
• Lobby mezzanine available for private functions
• Wi-Fi in lobby and Mezzanine
• Resident controlled access Garage parking available
• Maple cabinetry in kitchen and bath
• Individual Washer and Dryer
• Ceramic tiled flooring in bath
• Spacious closets with ample hanging room
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Nearby Frederick attractions include Baker Park, Carroll Creek Park, and Mass Park. The Barbara Fritchie House Museum, National Museum of Civil War Medicine, The Maryland Ensemble Theatre, and The Weinberg Center for the Arts just to name a few.
Call Us Today!! 301 694-3700
*Income Requirements apply
* On Select Units