2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment available in Pilsen (18th and May) at 1122 W 18th Place.
Apartment available for move in.
- Thursday October 20th at 6:00pm to 6:30pm
If you are interested in attending open house, you are welcome to to stop by at the times above. Please text (720) 480-1981 if you require further information. We can also show the unit between 9am and 5pm if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Please note that as apartment is in Pilsen, bedrooms are small. The large bedroom is (6'10" x 10') the small bedroom is (6'10" x 8'). Both bedrooms fit a queen size bed.
Conveniently located steps from 18th St, Thalia Hall, and all the restaurants Pilsen has to offer.
Pilsen is convenient to reach the Medical district, I90, I55, Eisenhower, UIC, the Loop (on the Pink Line or by bus)
- Apartment on 2nd floor
- Both bedrooms fit a queen size bed.
- Central forced Heat in every room.
- Stainless Appliances (Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave and Gas Range).
- Granite Counter tops
- Gas Cooking.
- Laminate (hardwood) floors.
- Laundry (coin) in building.
- Tenant pays gas and electric. Rent includes water, trash.
- 1 block off 18th Street
- Walk to Halstead
- Close to Thalia Hall, Dusek's, UIC, Walk to Pink line, Halstead St Metra stop.
$1,190 per month rent for a 10 month minimum lease.
$250 non refundable move-in fee. No deposit. $35 application fee to cover credit check.
Pets under 30lbs $50 per month pet rent. $200 non refundable pet move-in fee.
On street parking available with city permit (so there are always parking spaces).
Email for more details and to setup a viewing, or text (720) 480-1981
We do a credit, criminal, and eviction check. No bankruptcies or evictions will be accepted.