7832 Village Harbor Dr., Cornelius, NC 28031 - For Lease!! And, you have 2 options!!!
Option A: $1800/mth Corporate Executive Rental! UTILITIES included (Heat/AC up to $170/mth) EXCEPT Cable and Internet! Short term lease available.
Option B: $1500/mth UNFURNISHED!!! Tenant pays all utilities!
Owner will need approx 1 week to remove all items from the unit after lease has been signed and move in monies have been collected.
Hardwood Floors!! Elevator in building. Deck has water view & pool view. Granite, stainless steel in kitchen. Community Pool & Lake Access along boardwalk. Small pets conditional and must be approved by owner. $45 application fee per applicant. Subject to credit approval.
Each person over 18 living in the house must fill in a separate rental application and pay the $45 application fee online with a debit or credit card.
In order to process your rental application we will need the following items emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 704-972-9895 ATTN: Pamela Greene OR Uploaded within the rental application.
*CLEAR copy of your Drivers License
*CLEAR copy of your Social Security Card
*CLEAR copies of your last 2 most recent payroll check stubs
Special Consideration is given to dogs that assist tenants with special medical needs, provided medical documentation is submitted.
1) Notification: Applicants will be notified by email and phone call as soon as the application has been reviewed. If the application has been approved, in order to secure your move in date, for PGMG to stop any and all showings and to take the property off the rental market, applicants will be required to bring in all initial move in monies, which must be paid with a cashier’s check or money order (specific amounts will be itemized in the approval email) within 48 hours of approval email and sign the lease.
* Security deposit
* First FULL month's rent
* Pro-Rated rent if applicant is moving in another day other than the first day of the month
* Non-Refundable Pet Fee
2) Move-In: PGMG will schedule a time to meet at the property on the day of move in with the resident. The move in process can take up to an hour or so. At this time, we will complete a move in condition report, take photos, and answer any questions you may have. Once this process is complete, we will deliver the keys, fobs, remotes, pool passes, etc. over to you. **Please schedule your movers and utilities accordingly***
3) Responsibility: All residents are responsible for all charges incurred under the terms of the lease.
4) Rent: Once an application is approved and the initial move in monies are received, we will hold a unit up to seven (7) days after the previous tenant vacates the property to make sure it is move in ready. Residents will not be allowed to move in earlier than the lease start date.
Rent is due on the first of the month and is late after the 5th day of the month. PGMG does not issue a billing statement for monthly rent. Any rents received after the 5th will be subject to a late fee. PGMG will NOT accept multiple checks, as payment. Only cash, cashier checks or money orders as payment. Personal checks will be accepted starting when your next rental payment is due. If you bounce a check, or your check is returned for NSFs, PGMG will not accept a personal check from you moving forward. A 10 Day Demand for Rent Letter is sent to units with a monthly rental balance that has not been paid by the 5th day of the month. Your online tenant portal/payment option will be suspended if your rent is late and not paid by the 5th day of the month. **Roommates must pay rent in one lump sum. No partial payments will be accepted**
5) Pro-Rate: Pro-rated rent is calculated by dividing monthly rent by the number of days in the month in which you are moving. The resulting number (the daily rate) is then multiplied by the number of