Richmond Flats - 1 Bedroom - Desirable Location, Close to Downtown - Unit 404 - Studio, one bedroom and 2 bedroom units available
Stunning contemporary finishes with generous cabinet and closet space. All units have stainless steel Energy Efficient appliances including full size front load washer/dryer in each unit, microwave, and dishwasher. Contemporary hardwood style flooring, 2” faux blinds, granite or quartz countertops and high ceilings with fans.
Richmond Flats is located at the corner of SE 37th & Division. The Richmond neighborhood embodies Portland’s eclectic reputation. You will be in close proximity or biking distance to fitness clubs, medical clinics, mass transit, plus a wide array of grocers, restaurants, wine bars and theaters. Other community amenities include:
• Walk Score 91, Bike Score 94 and Transit Score 51
• 7 nearby bus routes
• 2 blocks from S.E. Cesar Chavez Blvd, a major arterial connecting north and south Portland
• Close proximity to Creston and Clinton City Parks, Creston Pool
• Close to New Seasons Market on Division, Safeway on Powell & Fred Meyer on Hawthorne
• Close proximity to Zoom Care Medical Clinic, Blitz-Ladd Sports Pub, Hawthorne Theater and Buckman Portland Farmer’s Market
• Nearby to Loprinzi’s Gym, a Portland fixture since 1948
• Close To Cleveland High School and track (5 minutes by bike)
• Minutes away from Laurelhurst and Mt. Tabor parks, both of which are off-leash dog parks
• Parking available
• Minutes to downtown Portland
Richmond Flats Apartments is pet-friendly (no size or breed restrictions), non-smoking and has an elevator.
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact our office at 503-726-7220 or email email@example.com.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DAILY.
Photos may not be of exact units.