Old 1 BDRM apartment - on bus line-CHEAP! - There's nothing fancy about this 1 bedroom / 1 bath apartment... it was built in the 1940's and is showing its age quite a bit ... but its CLEAN and its SAFE and its WAITING FOR A RESPONSIBLE TENANT. Is that you?
Consists of a large living room (about 14x16), small kitchen, bathroom (with shower), storage closet and a large (15x15) bedroom with its own large closet. No washer/dryer hook-ups BUT there is a Laundromat 4 blocks away.1 parking space in front (no garage). Located just off Pacific Avenue, behind the Red Roof Rentals, LLC office.
You pay electric. Water, sewer and garbage are provided.
Everyone's going to want this place because its so cheap and there's not much good in this price range... but only a "responsible person" will get it.
Here's the criteria for possible approval:
1. You must have take-home income of at least $1,700 / month
2. We will need a rental reference from an unrelated person
3. No have more than 1 late rent payment in last 12 months
4. No serious criminal history
5. Credit score should be decent (over 600 preferred)
6. Never been evicted
7. No recent collections on your credit report
Vacant and ready now!
For more info or to schedule a showing please call Red Roof Rentals, LLC at (253) 222-3387.
Visit our website for renter requirements for approval or to APPLY and PAY THE APPLIC. FEE ONLINE...
and we thank you!