You can't pass up the view from this unit! November is FREE! - 3810 SE Division is our four-story mixed-use building on 38th and SE Division Street, with one level of ground-floor retail (featuring Little Big Burger and Shigezo) and three levels of residential apartments above.
These beautiful apartments feature:
• Secured bike storage and entrance
• A sky-bridge corridor
• Easy access to public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses and services
• Pet-friendly, nonsmoking building, certified LEED for Homes Platinum with the U.S. Green Building Council
• Keyless building entry and a cell phone activated intercom system
• Elevator and stair access
• High efficiency electric heat and A/C
• In-unit washer/dryer, range/oven, microwave, refrigerator
• Dual-flush toilets
• Lots of operable windows with natural light
• Concrete flooring throughout
• A tranquil, permeable-surface courtyard with vegetated planters for managing storm water
There’s no need to own a car in a Live UD+P building. Feel free to borrow ours so you can run to the grocery store, get some shopping in, run a few errands, or take a day-trip to Mt Hood or the Columbia River Gorge. We have teamed up with GetAround to allow residents to rent out the building’s 2012 Subaru Forester at incredibly low rates.
Call and let us show you the sustainable finishes, top-notch construction, and contemporary design of Reliable at SE 31st and SE Division
Deposit is $750.00 (OAC)
Application Fee is $20.00
Pet Deposit is $300.00
Pet Rent is $30.000 a month
Monthly Rent includes water/sewer, garbage, and grounds upkeep.
NO smoking or Pit Bull dogs and Pit Bull mix breeds.
For more information on our available units please visit our website at liveUDP.com