1BR plus Den Loft in Grand School Renovation. Private Balcony, Patio, Fish Pond. - * Historic Renovation Turn-of-the-Century Schoolhouse. Huge 1BR and Den Loft.
* The unit is located in the old gym. ~ 1,250 sq. ft.
* Modern amenities; HVAC, 2 covered parking spaces, stacked washer & dryer.
* Refinished hardwood, gym floors.
* Stunning open-faced kitchen and island with granite counter tops, European cabinets, GE appliances, including refrigerator, range, built-in microwave & dishwasher.
* A full wall of windows and 2 double French doors lead to a private balcony and allow the natural light to flood the main living area, offering a great view of the pristine patio with fish pond.
* The lofted bedroom and den adds to the dramatic visual effect.
* The 1st level has a powder room and office.
* The large lofted BR area has stylish touches and a large closet.
* Loft has a large den area as a sitting room, study, or 2nd sleeping loft.
* The bathroom has stacked washer and dryer, ceramic tile floor, a large walk-in shower and double sink.
* Rent includes gas, water & sewage, trash. Tenant pays electric.
* Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit.
* Dog Friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit.
* Unit comes unfurnished.
* Floor plan of a similar unit. Addl. space now included.
Units of this complex
Grant School Lofts 216 Jefferson Avenue - Unit 206