DELIVERY AVAILABLE LOCALLY FOR SAT-SAT OR SUN-SUN RENTALS ONLY.
Special attention is paid to sanitize between renters. We use antibacterial cleaners on all surfaces and place an ion ozone machine inside the unit 24 hours before your pickup.
NOTE: Due to Covid, we are temporarily NOT providing linens or pillows. You will be responsible for bringing your own bed linens (full sheets, pillows, pillowcases). There will be 2 sleeping bags and a bedspread in the unit for your use.
Sleep 2 adults & 2 children. There is a super comfortable full size bed in front, a dinette which converts to a bed and the sofa also converts.
++++++++ Things to Note ++++++++
* We do NOT provide towels & wash clothes.
* We do NOT supply personal hygiene products or toiletries. such as shampoo, toothpaste, bath soap.
* We do NOT provide food products. You may find salt & pepper and a few spices but they are not guaranteed.
++++++++ REQUIREMENTS & TOWING INFO++++++++
* You MUST have previous camper experience to rent the camper.
* You MUST have trailer/camper towing experience.
* Campsite must have 30 amp electrical service.
* If no water service available, bathhouse must be available for ALL bathroom needs.
* Camper dry weight is 4248 lbs. We recommend 5000# towing capacity minimum.
* This is a 19' camper but towing tongue makes the overall length 23'
* Trailer has dual axles & trailer brakes
* You will need a 2 5/16th" receiver and a standard 7 pin tow connection. (REQUIRED & NOT INCLUDED)
* You'll need a trailer break controller (REQUIRED & NOT INCLUDED).