***Destinations over 300 miles must be reviewed***
The Thor Chateau is practically brand new with less than 7,000 miles and well maintained. The Ford Triton/V10 Super Duty engine provides a smooth ride, easy handling and plenty of power. The cabin provides a comfortable living area, so get ready to get out and explore!!
We are using our experience to provide you with nearly everything you need for your camping adventure!
Our RV comes stocked with the following items:
- OUTDOOR: Tabletop Char-Broil propane grill with spatula, tongs and griddle top, 4 folding chairs, Outdoor rug, Door mats, a 6 foot folding table, Set of leveling blocks.
- EQUIPPED KITCHEN: Microwave, gas oven, 3 burner gas stove, Keurig coffee maker and k-cups, Dish liquid. Cookware & Utensils, Tableware & Silverware, Cups & Mugs. ALL DISPOSABLE: Paper plates & bowls, Plasticware, Cups, Paper products, Wraps & Bags.
- LINENS & TOWELS: Queen bed sheets & comforter, Large over cockpit sheets & blanket, dinette convertible sheets & blanket, 4 Bathroom towel sets(more on request).
- MISC. SUPPLIES: Garbage can & liners, Toilet paper, Small tool kit, First Aid kit, flashlight, ladder for the over-cab bunk, Household cleaners & supplies, Pump hand soaps.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Axxera in-dash AM/FM stereo w/CD player, hands-free speaker phone, bluetooth pairing and lots of other features. TV has both cable hookup and roof-mounted antenna.
All you will need to bring is your own pillows, extra towels, swim towels, food and drink, favorite K-cups, your clothing, toiletries and your sense of adventure!
The Chateau is quite roomy and can sleep 6 folks comfortably(8 if you count the recliners). The RV Queen bed can fit two adults, the cockpit loft can fit two grownups, and 2 in the convertible dinette table.