Our brand new Jayco Camper Van is PERFECT for taking the comforts of home on the go without having to pack them yourself. This small-but-mighty professional conversion boasts a full kitchen, private bathroom, convertible couch bed and A/C - everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Plush, leather captain's chairs give up to four people plenty of comfort for the ride (one can be reclined for an extra bed). With TV's in the front and back, a water heater, plenty of accessible storage space and high-end finishes, you'll feel right at home on the open road. There's even a user-friendly retractible awning with outdoor speakers, making outdoor living comfortable and convenient once you get to your destination.
For the technical aspects, the van has a TON of premium features. Apple Car play, Android Auto, high-res backup camera and blind spot protection make driving a breeze. Swedish-designed Thule awning, bike rack and roof rack make packing for adVANtures simpler. The convenient interior features including USB and standard electrical outlets are powered via a solar panel, generator, propane tank, sizable water tank, and black and gray water tanks.
Perfect for first-timers or seasoned RV pros, our camper van is easy to drive, rugged enough for most terrains, and comfortable enough to get a good night's sleep. Works well for boondocking, dry camping and off grid camping.
***We also offer a low delivery charge, low mileage charges, and deliver the vehicle clean and ready to go at no extra cost (many people charge extra for this).***
We provide just about everything you need for your time in the van, including dishes, cookware, basic spices, dog bowls, fresh sheets, Brita pitcher and Nespresso machine & pods, cleaning supplies, RV toilet paper, electrical and sewage connection supplies.
The Glamper Van will come ready to go with a full propane tank, full tank of gas, full fresh water tank, treated black water tank, and empty gray water tanks.
Delivery and pick-up within a 50 mile radius is available (additional fee applies).
Check-In is at 3 PM and check-out is at noon. Early check-in and late check-out are available in some cases. Please confirm with us beforehand. During check-in, we will have a brief orientation of the van which will take approximately 1 hour - please take this into consideration when planning your trip. Check-out will be much quicker and only requires an inspection of the vehicle for damage and mutual signatures on the return form.
We love taking our van to the Texas Hill Country to check out wineries, breweries, hang out with our forever puppy, Daisy, take in the scenic views and just relax. We've also traveled quite a bit throughout Texas and the Southern US. The Glamper Van is perfect for parking in a full hook-up RV park or boondocking (dry camping) at your favorite location. It's also a perfect rig to keep you comfortable during hunting season! Let us know where you're headed and we would love to provide you recommendations of things to do on the way or when you get there.
Our check-in location is 3 miles away from Austin Bergstrom International Airport, so our location is perfect for folks who flew in.
If you're coming into Austin from out of town, here are some of the highlights to see in the area:
- Close proximity to several state parks, including Bastrop, Blanco, Buescher, Enchanted Rock, Guadalupe, Inks Lake, Lockhart, McKinney Falls, Old Tunnel, Palmetto, Pedernales
- We're also close to Lake Travis, the University of Texas, St. Edwards, Texas State Capitol, LBJ Presidential Library, Texas State History Museum, Blanton Museum of Art, Dripping Springs, Fredericksburg and Texas Wine Country, Lockhart, Guadalupe River, Gruene, San Marcos, Texas State University
Already live in Austin and want to get away? We recommend these fun getaways:
- San Antonio (the Alamo & Riverwalk)
- Bryan/College Station (Texas A&M University, George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, WHOOP! :) )
- Waco (Magnolia Market & Baylor University)
- West Texas (Big Bend, Marfa, Guadalupe Mountains)
And for longer trips, these are some of the places you can get to within a full day (mileage fees may apply):
- Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs, skiing, the Rockies)
- New Mexico (Albuquerque, Ruidoso, Angel Fire)
- Oklahoma (OKC, Norman, Tulsa)
- Louisiana (New Orleans, Baton Rouge)
- Kansas (Wichita)
- Missouri (Kansas City, St. Louis, the Ozarks)
- Tennessee (Nashville, Memphis)
- Arkansas (Hot Springs, Little Rock)
- Alabama (Mobile, Birmingham, Gulf Shores)
- Mississippi (Oxford, Starkville, Jackson)
- Florida (Destin, Pensacola, Tallahassee)
Our motto is just to leave it how you found it! ... so please, keep it clean and tidy.
****You must agree to our supplemental renter agreement prior to check-in. Please reach out with any questions related to this agreement.****