New 28' Keystone Bullet trailer available at the gateway to the Olympic National Forest or where your travels may take you. This spacious unit has all the comforts of home to make your camping experience laid-back and relaxing. We are happy to tow and set it up for you here on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula*.
After a day on the beach or in the rain forest, the outdoor shower is the perfect place to rinse off before prepping dinner in covered outdoor kitchen complete with 2-burner stove, hot & cold water, fridge and swing-out grill. Enjoy your evening around the camp fire, with music heard on the outdoor speakers. The lights under the awning set the mood to play a card game on the picnic table or take the fun inside around the spacious U-shaped dinette. With both heat and A/C, the electronic climate control keeps a comfortable temperature while watching a movie on the flat screen TV. When it is time to call it a night, indulge in a luxury full size queen bed with privacy given to the bedroom by sliding doors. Double-size bunk beds along with convertible dinette allows sleeping for a total of 8.
- Bed linens: pillows, sheets & blankets (for all sleeping areas)
- Kitchen: K-cup beverage maker; kitchen gadgets; place settings for 8; pots, pans, spices, kitchen linens and more
- Bedroom: individual dual USB charging ports, 110 outlets, reading lamps, laundry chute, closets
- Bunk beds: cubby nightstands with dual USB charging ports, and 110 outlets
- Bathroom: bath & hand towels, wash cloths, hand soap and toilet paper
- Misc: beach towels, first-aid kit, lawn chairs, roasting sticks, games, DVDs and more
*We delivery and pick-up for you.
Dungeness State Park
Log Cabin Resort (Lake Crescent)
John Wayne Marina
Sequim Bay State Park