The all-new Winnebago Paseo™ is a first-of-its-kind Class B coach built on the world-renowned Ford® Transit van chassis. It looks sharp, has a spacious interior, and boasts the power and fuel economy of a Ford EcoBoost engine. The Paseo was consciously designed for a leisurely lifestyle while making the most of the available space. The rear third of the coach is completely transformable to your needs with the help of a specially-designed Flex Bed System that offers multiple sleeping and daytime configurations.
We purchased our RV last September — best family investment. Wildly comfortable for 2 travelers, but built for up to 6. Please know that this vehicle will not sleep 6. For sleeping, 2 fit comfortably. We travel with our 2 little kids and the 4 of us will fit — bit it is rather tight.
Some highlights include:
- Great gas mileage - upwards of 14-15 MPG
- Very easy to drive
- Navigation system and rear view monitoring
- Standard hookups for water, tank, and sewer
- Bathroom and shower
- Larger refrigerator, freezer, convection microwave, gas stove top
- Awning and undercarriage lighting
- 19” HDTV and indoor/outdoor sound systems
- Great interior lighting options
- Full stocked kitchen ware, and spice rack
- K-Cup Coffee Maker, and K-Cups too!
- All linens included
- Let us know what else you need!!
Other options include:
- Pickup and drop off
- Personal vehicle parking for during of your trip
- Bike rack