1979 Timber Ridge Way , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee null, United States
No photos found.
Use the ESPRESSO MACHINE and MARGARITAVILLE MAKER to begin and end your day. After making your favorite beverage sit back, relax, and enjoy the long and short range views from the deck.
Looking for a log cabin that has privacy yet is near everything? You've found it! This Pigeon Forge rustic log cabin sits on three acres of land near Dollywood. Usually seclusion like this means inconvenience to the local attractions. Not this cabin!
- Secluded log cabin less than 5 miles to Pigeon Forge
- Less than 8 miles to Smoky Mountain National Park
- Easy access to Arts & Crafts Community
- Close to Dollywood, Splash Country, and Gatlinburg Golf Course
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bath
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Bunk
- Wrap around deck with 6 chairs, picnic table
- Deck with two swings
- Hot tub
- Long range view
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Stacked stone gas fireplace
- 2-person Jacuzzi tub
- TV's in every bedroom plus main living areas
- Pool Table
- Free wireless internet
- Free long distance
- Books / Games
- DVDVCR players with movies
- Nintendo 64 w/games
- XBox w/games
- PlayStation2 with games
After a stay here "Absolutely Wonderful" is how you will describe your vacation.
Feel confident checking the calendar for availability. The calendar is kept up to date with confirmed reservations.
This cabin is neither up for sale or at risk for foreclosure.
Botton half gray means: arrival, the night is booked.
Top half gray means: departure, the night is available.