Address: 251 Arkansas Street Street #2
Building: 251 Arkansas Street
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Lease Term: 3 Months or Longer
Available March 31, 2017
The perfect retreat for any urban dweller, this 2 BR home is modern, and well-appointed and features a very rare and very large garden and deck for extended living space. Spectacular Property in quiet neighborhood. Newly remodeled, outdoor deck and garden area. Gas Fireplace. Radiant heating with Nest Thermostats. Located in the up-and-coming Potrero Hill area, this is a great location for commuting into the city, via freeway to either the South or East Bay, via shuttle buses to tech companies, or to the many nearby companies or schools including the new Mission Bay UCSF campus, The California College of Arts, and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (SF Campus).
• 2 BR, 2 BA
• Open floor plan allows for flexible living
• Living area features sliding glass door with floor-to-ceiling double-paned glass leading to large sunny garden
• Sleek modern kitchen complete with Bosch dishwasher, Liebherr Refrigerator, large sink, and unique backsplash
• Bathroom includes marble countertops and backsplash, Kohler sink, Grohe faucet, and ceramic tile flooring
• 2 Walk-In closets
• Upgraded wood hardwood flooring
• Full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car assigned parking included
• Sorry, no pets
If you’re looking to venture out in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood.
StudioV Real Estate, Inc.
No Pets Allowed