Located just steps from the entrance to the Chambers Street 2/3/A/C subway station and within walking distance from every part of Tribeca and the Financial District, this beautiful building is in the heart of it all and this unit is perfect for a professional single or couple in need of space, charm, amenities and convenience. Call Jay at (917) 776-4146 to to schedule a showing.
Tribeca House, 50 Murray Street. Nestled in the heart of one of New York City?s most fashionable neighborhood?s, Tribeca House offers a host of white-glove amenities, including 24-hour doorman, concierge and parking; a screening room; Equinox gym; and a landscaped roof deck with both an open-air basketball court and spectacular views of Manhattan.
This spacious, well laid out 1 Bedroom home offers space, convenience and excellent amenities.
- 1155 Square Feet
- Loftlike Living Room Space
- Gorgeous Beamed Ceiling
- Large Windows and Tons of Light
- Beautifully Designed Chefs Kitchen
- Tons of Cabinet and Counter Space
- Full Sized, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dishwasher and Mounted Microwave
- Dining Area with space for 8-seat table
- King Sized Bedroom with a sitting Area perfect for a home office
- Beautiful, Tiled Bathroom with gorgeous finishes
- Completely Pet Friendly
- Extra wide Entry Hall with plentiful space for wall hangings or bookshelves
- 4 Closets, including Entry/Coat Closet, Shelved Linen (or Pantry) Closet, Walk-In Closet off the Living Room and Large Closet in Bedroom
Modern, spacious and awash in amenities, this gem of a building offers a delightful staff and warmly welcoming residents.
Call Jay W. Walker at (917) 776-4146 to schedule an appointment.