One bedroom, modern unit with lots of natural light, in quiet condo-like community, in the heart of Guilford:
- Second floor unit features condo-style living in a modern, energy-efficient building featuring high
ceilings, large windows and abundant natural light.
- Efficient and affordable natural gas heating.
- Eat-in kitchen (with L-shaped counter - perfect for barstools), electric stove, dishwasher, central
air/heat, washer/dryer (in the common area), large living room, plentiful closet space and onsite
- Tiled kitchen and bath, lots of counter space, large closets and a storage pantry conveniently located adjacent to the eat-in kitchen.
- Excellent, central location is conveniently located steps to the picturesque Guilford Green,
shopping and train.
- Short commute to downtown New Haven
- Modern construction building (and systems) for excellent energy efficiency.
- Meticulously managed by professional and accessible management/ownership.
- Tenant paid utilities are electric for air-conditioning (and appliances) and natural gas for heat (air conditioning and heat provided by quiet, energy efficient, central air system).
Two months rent required as deposit (one month for security and the other used for last month's rent). Small pets considered for additional fee. Single occupancy, parking for one car.
Guilford - near Branford, New Haven and Madison