Massive 3Bdr, 3Bth granite counter tops bamboo look laminate flooring - Completely gutted and remodeled, more than $450,000 invested in rehabilitating the property
Massive 3BR/3BA Townhouse Style Apartment
2,100 Sqft of living space in 2 levels, an in-law unit in the lower level with a kitchen
Magnificient Granite Kitchen, Oak Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher...
Bamboo-Look Laminate Flooring & Tile Throughout
High Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplace, living room and a dining area
Nice Yard Space in the back, garage parking, tons of storage space
Washer and Dryer in the townhouse
Amazing Walnut Creek Location minutes from Pleasant Hill BART, 3 Minute to 24 westbound, Minutes to Downtown Walnut Creek and all the shops and restaurants that this great town has to offer
Please do not disturb tenants. All viewings are by appointment only.
Amazing Location: 5 minutes from Highway 24 and a BART station, even closer to fantastic restaurants and grocery stores
The property comes equipped with a dedicated parking space and tons of additional storage space. There are laundry facilities in the unit, and a beautiful yard space in the rear of the property. On top of everything listed, 1140 Roxie Lane also features:
Trash & Covered Parking Included
****TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW*****
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
5) We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosures. Every once in a while an error may creep into one of our advertisements even after we proof and re-proof an ad. We in no way intend to make any misrepresentations and attempt to correct any errors as soon as we are notified. Also, we often must rely on the words of a property owner for various items listed in our posts. BEMG won't accept any responsibility if any such errors appear into our advertisements.
All square footage is approximate. At times pictures may be of a similar unit and not necessarily of the unit being advertised.
When in doubt, please ask questions until you are fully satisfied.
6) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications. We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
7) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
8) We structure the lease so that the lease end date is no later than the end of the Summer and they'd be Renewable again for a Year at the termination.
9) Proof of renters insurance will be required.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.