Granite Countertops - Updated Flooring - Renovated - Two Swimming Pools - Check out more pictures & apply online at TortoiseCM.com!
Partial Screening Policy and Application Process detailed at the bottom of this ad.
This 625 sf Renovated Unit is one of a kind in Stockton - with granite kitchen countertops and wood floors in the living room. It also offers ample indoor and outdoor storage - including a large bedroom closet, hallway linen closet, walk-in kitchen pantry, and large patio storage closet.
Monthly Rent = $835 + $40 Utility Fee*
MOVE IN SPECIAL: $200 OFF First Month's Rent for those who qualify!!
*The building utility fee covers common area expenses, such as water, garbage and sewage.
All tenants pay PG&E directly.
- All new kitchen with granite countertops
- 4 Closets! Approximately 100SF of Closet Space.
- New "Wood" Floors
- Some Open Floorplans
- Energy efficient electric stove and wall unit
- New paint and accents
- Lincoln School District
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Property Staffed with full-time maintenance
- Off-street Parking
- Lush landscaping
- Two Swimming pools
- Onsite Laundry
- Patrolled Nightly via Security Company
Location, Location, Location (within a mile from):
- Across the street from the New In-shape Fitness Club
- San Joaqin Delta College
- University of the Pacific
- Weberstown and Sherwood Mall
Restaurants in walking distance:
-Fats Bar & Grill
-BJ' Restaurant and Brewhouse
-Siamese Royal Thai Cuisine
-Saigon Sandwich & Restaurant
-L&L Hawaiian BBQ
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A TOUR. WALK-INS ARE WELCOME.
Mon. Wed. & Fri... 8:30am -- 5:30pm
Tues & Thurs ........ 10:30am -- 6:00pm
Saturday ............... 10:00am -- 3:00pm
VINTAGE SQUARE RENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Credit score above 600 preferred (nothing below 550)
• Gross monthly income > 2.5x monthly rent
• No prior evictions
• No money owed to utilities companies or housing properties
• No negative rental history
• Verification of last 2 years of employment and/or income
• Verification of last 2 years of residential history
• $30 application fee for each resident over 18
• Not accepting Section 8 Housing Vouchers at this time
What you need to apply:
• A $30.00 Non-Refundable application fee per adult
• Government issued I.D, Driver’s license, or Passport
• Social Security card or Tax ID number
• Last 3-4 current check stubs
• Phone and Fax of current and previous Landlords and Employers
• Self Employed: 4 current bank statements (reflecting Deposits only) & 2015 Taxes
• Any other documents supporting income verification (Social Security, Child Support, etc.)