Beautiful Top FLoor South Facing One Bedroom 1 Bath In LEED Plantimum Building - This brand new building on 33rd and Division is right in the middle of inner southeast Portland and blocks away from the Clinton Bike corridor, New Seasons Market, and great local businesses: Sunshine Tavern, Block & Tackle, The Victory Bar, Shop Adorn, Bridge City Mercantile, Shigezo, and Pok Pok.
These beautiful apartments feature:
• Secured bike storage and entrance
• South-facing units feature personal balconies
• Easy access to public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses and services.
• Pet-friendly, nonsmoking building, certified LEED for Homes Platinum with the U.S. Green Building Council
• Keyless building entry and a cell phone activated intercom system
• Elevator and stair access
• High efficiency electric heat and A/C
• In-unit washer/dryer, range/oven, microwave, refrigerator
• Dual-flush toilets
• Lots of operable windows with natural light
• Concrete flooring throughout
• Barn door bedroom separator
There’s no need to own a car in a Live UD+P building. Feel free to borrow ours so you can run to the grocery store, get some shopping in, run a few errands, or take a day-trip to Mt Hood or the Columbia River Gorge. We have teamed up with GetAround to allow residents to rent out the building’s 2012 Subaru Forester at incredibly low rates.
Deposit is $750.00 (OAC)
Application Fee is $20.00
Pet Deposit is $300.00
Pet Rent is $30.000 a month
NO smoking or Pit Bull dogs and Pit Bull mix breeds.
For more information on our available units please visit our website at liveUDP.com