APPLICATION PENDING! - Upper level unit in duplex featuring 2 bedroom, 1 bath with river view. Convenient location at east end of town, next door to hospital and moments from theatre, museums, shopping, trolley and the river walk. NOTE: Due to limited parking area at this property, space for one vehicle per unit (A & B) is allowed.
PROPERTY SPECIFICS: (HORN01-B)
It is our policy that potential applicants view the interior of a rental property prior to acceptance of a rental application.
LEASE TERM: 1 Year
• UNIT AVAILABLE DATE: This is an approximate date we anticipate unit to be renter ready.
• TO VIEW: 24 Hr. notice to current tenant required, call our office at 503-325-5678 to schedule a showing.
• LAUNDRY: Hook-ups
• PARKING: 1 standard size car in parking space in front of house. Guests and additional vehicles must park on 20th street.
• YARD CARE: Owner Maintained
• PETS: NO
• TENANT PAID UTILITIES: Electricity, Garbage
• LANDLORD PAID UTILITIES: Water & Sewer
• RENT WILL START: With the approval of application and availability of the unit.
DIRECTIONS: Marine Drive to 20th St., turn south (away from river), cross over Exchange St. at hospital staying on 20th to the end. You will see three houses on the hillside, the middle one is 1974 Grand. The road leading there is very narrow, the parking space in front of the house is on the right side for
No Pets Allowed