Simple, comfortable and Pet Friendly teardrop camper that sleeps 2. Easily back in this tiny trailer, drop the feet in the back, use the knob to quickly level and you’re good to go. Setup can easily be done after dark if needed.
Inside dimensions are 4ft tall, 5ft wide and 10 ft deep. Bed, counter w/ underneath storage and small "walkway" in front of bed makeup the inside. 2” ball hitch and 4 pin electrical connector needed.
- Queen memory foam mattress w/pillows
- propane lantern (propane tank is an Add-on)
- internal and external lights on camper (need site with 15amp or 20amp electric hookup)
- ceiling fan to force fresh air in or pull air out
- 2 screen windows
- locking door with screen
- front metal rack with bungee cords
- Coleman propane travel grill (not packed in camper. please mention if you want to take it)
- Vornado Air Mover tabletop fan (works great for the summer heat)
- nonstick griddle
- cooking utensils
- cutting board/knives
- mixing bowls
- collapsible wash tub, dish soap and brush
- coal starter chimney
- bed linens and blankets (Add-on available)
- small propane tanks for grill and lantern (Add-on available)
- plates, silverware, or other disposables
If there are additional items you need, check with me before you go buy them. I have most everything needed to make your trip comfortable and fun. I try not to crowd the camper by including everything, but don’t be afraid to ask if something isn’t already on the list.